Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Winding down

We are on our last few days in the UP....it's been an interesting time for this "City Mouse"!  Driving 25 miles to the grocery is a real challenge!  I love my Publix!!

There is so  much scenery around here that it's almost overwhelming....everywhere you turn there's something fabulous to photograph.  For Dean it is a trip down memory lane....his happiest childhood memories are from his life here. 

Here he is cooking dinner with his Aunt Carol

Someone's in the kitchen with Dean


Another tough day
Mischka has made himself so at home....he spends the entire day at the house, getting way more attention than he gets at home.

I have some more UP photos but am having a little bit of a struggle getting them into the Blog....will work on that tomorrow.

Today I taught Aunt Carol and her friend Gail how to do a simple necklace and earring set.  It was a lot of fun....for me and them.  And speaking of jewelry, I had a request to put some of my work on my Blog.....so here goes.....










I'm having so much fun with this.....

In light & love,
Tobi


1 comment:

  1. Your jewelry is gorgeous!! So glad you're getting a chance to work on it!

    ReplyDelete