Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Canadian wildlife

file:///C:/Users/Tobi/Pictures/photo%20(26).JPGSo we decided to try our luck at the casino across the border.  Dean worked in Toronto yesterday.  Bernie & Sue picked me up and we met up with Dean for dinner before going to make our donation to Canada.  We decided to meet at a place called the Swiss Chalet....a restaurant chain I remember from my days in Ft. Lauderdale....one of the favorites of my parents and their neighbors....early birds dinner at 3 in the afternoon!  The chain is Canadian owned and they apparently closed the US locations.....but I digress....the restaurant in Ontario is 5 minutes from the casino in a very busy, tourist-y area....lots of car and foot traffic.....high rise hotels, etc.  We come out of the restaurant and as I'm getting into the truck I look over at this little patch of grass next to the road.......and there, lounging, is a large rabbit!  I figures that he would take off as soon as I approached but other than turning his back to me, he stayed and let me take his picture!






1 comment: