Monday, July 15, 2013

Quiet time

Am having a quiet morning to myself....among other things reflecting on the RV experience and how I feel about it.  While overall I like it there are some mixed emotions....the big red truck for one....it's our only means of transportation....
I drive it but am not totally comfortable....

Not many folks stay in the park for more than a few days so we don't interact much....maybe that's a good thing!  The other day we had neighbors behind us that were party people....and loud (with screaming children)....and late (the park rules say quiet time 10 pm - 7 am).  Needless to say we were not unhappy when they pulled out.  This morning I was walking Mischka and met the guy across the road....he was walking his little dog (Mischka made a friend)...he and his wife have been here for a while too and are staying till August.

The overall experience really is positive....

In light & love,
Tobi

1 comment:

  1. It must be difficult to be constantly surrounded by strangers, especially because you are so accustomed to being near so many good friends and loved ones.

    A little more than 11 weeks and counting until you're back home.

    Love and miss you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete