Saturday night.....this morning we bid adieu to Ohio and
headed east.....a few miles from the dealership we hit a bump and the truck and
trailer started lurching....badly! I was about to tell Dean to pull over
and I would catch a plane and meet him in Buffalo! We both settled down,
called one of the technicians and found out what the issue was. The rest
of the trip was smooth and uneventful. Got to the campground early
afternoon. It's a really nice camp....huge. My brother and sister in-law came over and hung out. Went out to dinner....this will not happen often....we'll be eating in the RV a lot.....need to save money so we can afford the gas for this trip! Seriously, we both enjoy cooking and eating in!
The weather has been a nice relief from home although it's a little too cold for me. Rumor has it that it is supposed to warm up tomorrow....hope so.....we're going to the Allentown Art Festival....would you believe I used to go to this festival when I lived here...over 30 years ago! And it's still a big event! Looking forward to it!
Dean and I will do some exploring when we get home.....need to find a gym, a yoga studio, a nail saloon and a dog groomer.....to name a few.....we're going to be here for 2 months so need to make it home....may even look for some volunteer work.
Mischka isn't sure how he feels about this whole thing but he seems to be getting better....Dean built a ramp so he can get in and out of the RV easier. At first he struggled to get up and down but now it's a piece of cake!
Today was long so I've poured a glass of wine and am kicking back.
Later this week I'll try to post some pictures.
Namaste,
Tobi
No comments:
Post a Comment