Thursday, June 6, 2013

We finally got the Blog up and running.....delay was a combination of lots of other things that were priority, Dean having to work and me being a little (ok, maybe more than a little!) computer challenged!

So, we got to Ohio on Sunday, stayed overnight in Columbus, drove to Akron on Monday morning and spent the whole day almost at the dealership learning about the rig (I'm so into the lingo).  Getting it hooked up to the truck and over to the campground proved to be a little challenging but we did it and we're here.

Dean finally figured out why the breaker kept popping every time we used a particular outlet.....was wired backwards!  This morning discovered a leak under the sink!  I'm doing laundry to make sure that there's no leak there.  So far the biggest challenge for me was remembering where I put stuff!  You wouldn't believe how much storage is in these things!

There are a few other challenges but we're learning.....and so far feeling very good about our decision to do this.

While it's raining today the weather for the most part has been wonderful....cool mornings and evenings....I can actually breathe!

While Dean's working (so glad we found a model that had a separate room for his office) I've set up my art work (doing jewelry these days) on the dining table.  When I want to work on messy stuff will set up a table outside.

Mischka was having a struggle getting up and down the outside stairs so Dean built a really cool ramp.  It even makes it easier for me.

We're here in Ohio until Saturday.....then headed to the Buffalo area.....Grand Island.....for 2 months.

Hope everyone is having a good summer.

Namaste,
Tobi

P.S.  Mischka does not like rain on a tin roof!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are able to work out some of the bugs (and flood/fire hazards) while you are still near the original dealer. Also glad your blog is up; however, I hope that doesn't mean you never have to text or phone me with updates. :)) xoxox, Todd

    ReplyDelete