Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rain rain go away!

I finally discovered....okay, Dean discovered.....the problem I was having getting into the Blog to post....I need to go in as the BloggER....which I guess makes you all the BloggEEs.

I had intentions of taking the camera on my walk this morning, but Mother Nature had a different plan....it started raining in the middle of the night and hasn't stopped.....and the forecast is that it isn't going to stop till this afternoon!  For those of you who know our dog, this is going to be a very long day! (Mischka is afraid of weather....rain on a tin roof included!)  When it clears up I'll take some pictures to post.  This campground is pretty nice....it even has a dog park!  We're in the "transient" section of the park so we've had different neighbors...or no neighbors...most of the week....our neighbors on both sides right now are from Florida....a family from Odessa that travel around doing furniture shows....and on the other side a couple that are retired tomato farmers in Ft. Myers.

While we haven't had Buffalo Chicken Wings yet, we did go for the other food that Buffalo is known for....Beef on Weck....a roast beef sandwich on a kimmelweck bun....sort of a kaiser roll with coarse salt on top....and traditionally served with horseradish.

With the weather such as it is, I can't do any of my artwork that requires being outside so I'll take this opportunity to work on my jewelry....I've really gotten into this and have made some pretty nice pieces....I'll post a few photos later on.

In light & love,
Tobi


No comments:

Post a Comment